Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre
3-5 Frederick Street
Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you much be 18+)
Be responsible for the strategic management and governance of Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre.
Specific Skills Required
- Experience in leadership including people management, financial management, bid writing, ICT.
- Understanding of the charity/ voluntary sector. Understanding of carers needs
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- Payment of out of pocket expenses.
- Full induction and training.
- Support from fellow board members.
Level of commitment required
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
Monthly Board meetings, additional occasional meetings and attendance at events.
Volunteer Opportunity Number
VO10354 (please make a note of this ‘VO’ number if applying for this role).