Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you must be aged 16+)
Looking for a workout? If you like to keep active and stay in shape, volunteering in our warehouse could be the answer you’re looking for. We always need helpful and active people to help keep our stock moving from the van to warehouse and onto the store and from store back to the van for delivery!
This role will involve keeping active much of the day but it’s not just moving furniture when volunteering here you can also get involved in putting together our flat packed furniture, maybe something to puzzle over!
There are other opportunities to help our warehouse team such as booking in and checking over stock for sale.
So, if you like to keep active and stay in shape volunteering in your local furniture and electrical warehouse could be the answer you’re looking for.
Specific Skills Required
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
BHF Retail are recruiting volunteers for flexible opportunities across the UK for our Clothing, Books and Music shops, Furniture and Electrical stores and Home and Fashion stores raising funds for valuable research.
There are lots of benefits to volunteering:
- You will develop your existing skills.
- Gain new skills and support a cause you care about.
- Whatever your reason for joining, you can expect to have lots of fun and meet some great people.
- However you choose to volunteer your time helps us to save lives.
- As one of our volunteers you will receive a full induction and further training in specific roles.
- Our volunteers help our fight for every heartbeat and make a big difference in their local communities.
- Join our battle to beat heartbreak forever.
- Our research is powered by your support.
- Every pound raised, every minute of your time and every donation to our shops will help make a massive difference to people’s lives.
Level of commitment required
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
Flexible hours, Monday-Sunday between 9 and 5
Volunteer Opportunity Number
VO10343 (please make a note of this ‘VO’ number if applying for this role).