Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you must be 16+)
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to organise fundraising activities to raise money for Age UK Wigan Borough.
This role is flexible to your interests as you can choose how you would like to fundraise for us.
You may organise –
- A bake sale.
- Music night.
- Take part in our annual Big Knit Campaign.
- You will help maximize Age UK Wigan Borough’s fundraising potential and success.
Specific Skills Required
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- All our volunteering roles are extremely rewarding.
- A great way to give back to your local community.
- You will be a part of a team that provides essential services for thousands of people across Wigan Borough.
Level of commitment required
One Off Event
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
Flexible around the individual.
Volunteer Opportunity Number
VO10310 (please make a note of this ‘VO’ number if applying for this role).