Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre
3-5 Frederick Street
Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you much be 18+)
Young Carers Group Volunteer.
The Young Carers Service at Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre provides a range of respite groups and activities for young carers living in the Wigan, Leigh and Golborne areas. Volunteers play a key part in achieving this!
Specific Skills Required
We are looking for volunteers who can help in the running of our Young Carers groups.
Ideally you will be –
- A car driver
- Have access to your own transport
- Be happy to transport young people to events.
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- You will get the opportunity to meet new people,
- Gain experience and learn new skills, whilst supporting local young carers.
- Regular support.
- Expenses will be provided.
Level of commitment required
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
2 – 3 hours a week, usually evenings and weekends.
Volunteer Opportunity Number
VO10260 (please make a note of this ‘VO’ number if applying for this role).