Kingshill Residential Home
Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you must be 18+)
Social Inclusion Assistant
Supporting people to get involved in their local community, building confidence and take part in activities relating to their interests.
Specific Skills Required
An understanding of mental illness is needed along with:-
- Good communication skills.
- Able to volunteer flexibly.
- Patient and a people person.
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- Good opportunity to gain experience.
- Build skills in health and social care sector whilst having fun and meeting people.
- You will be volunteering as part of a friendly team.
Level of commitment required
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
This is flexible but people are more active of an afternoon time.
Volunteer Opportunity Number
VO10245 (please make a note of this ‘VO’ number if applying for this role).