Role and Opportunity Details (Volunteers Aged 16+)
Community Library Assistant
We are looking for an assistant to work in our community library at Higher Folds Community Centre.
The role involves:-
- Scanning in donated books or manually entering them into a database system.
- Books will be stored correctly.
- Shelves will be stocked and have stock rotated regularly.
- Checked out books will be recorded.
- Where books have sold, the book will be located from stock and packaged ready for posting.
Specific Skills Required
Training will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- Learn new systems
- Meet new people
- Work surrounded by books
Level of commitment required
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
Timings can be flexible, we are open 6 afternoons a week, so volunteers can choose their own days / hours.
Volunteer Opportunity Number