Cancer Research UK – Race for Life Wigan
Role and Opportunity Details
Event Day Volunteer
Volunteer with Cancer Research UK at Race for Life Wigan on Wednesday 18th May 2022 from 6pm – 9pm at Haigh Hall
Specific Skills Required
- Enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in.
- Flexible and who can use their own initiative.
- Team players – you’ll be joining a lovely bunch of other volunteers!
- Good communicators.
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- Developing new and existing skills in event management.
- Gaining valuable experience for future roles.
- Gaining a unique insight into the world of the charity sector.
- Meeting new people and having fun.
- Helping to make our events happen and beating cancer sooner.
- And last but not least, a fantastic day to remember.
Level of commitment required
One Off Event
Wednesday 18th May 2022 / 6pm – 9pm
Volunteer Opportunity Number