Westfield Start Well Centre
Westfield Community School
Wigan WN5 9XN
Role and Opportunity Details (to apply for this role you must be 18+)
Session Support Worker
We have an amazing opportunity at the Meadows Family Centre to support Early years workers. This role provides support to staff to enable them to help parents/carers to be fully involved in the play and interactions with their child.
Working Independently to:
- Sign families into session
- Help to set up and clear away session.
- Promote good practice in a professional and inclusive manner, role model the right thing to do.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide fun and learning through play.
- Be fully involved in all activities associated within the session.
Specific Skills Required
- Good communication.
- Good organisational skills.
Benefits of Volunteering with this organisation
- To support and enrich local communities and make a difference to the families around you.
- Full training and support given.
- Gain confidence, skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Enhance CV
Level of commitment required
Date(s) / Time(s) Required
Volunteer Opportunity Number